Job Purpose: we are seeking for an efficient multi-field candidate to work in true partnership with senior technical peers to build ideas and deliver solid strategic solutions, bringing current and practical knowledge to ensure we arrive at the best solutions speedily. The candidate will provide optimum technical skills, high performance and efficiency, continual improvement, innovation.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent; MSc/MBA will be a plus
- Experience of 9+ years – Proven experience as IT Infrastructure Manager or similar managerial role
- Minimum of 7-8 years’ experience in the Information Security and technology risk management.
- IT Professional Certificates in multi-level IT fields, such as:
- Microsoft “cloud platform, Administrating MS SQL, professional” Certifications.
- VMware Certified Professional
- Certified in ITIL, CCNA, CEH, GIAC Certifications
- Knowledge of IT processes and controls and strong understanding of risk and control framework such as (ISO, COBIT, NIST, ITIL etc.)
- Administer, configure, maintain, and upgrade various VMware technologies including vCenter Server, vCenter Converter, vSphere, vMotion HA, DRS, Fault Tolerance, virtual appliances, P2V, V2V, SCVMM, and end-user computing using VMware View (VDI)
- Manage and Administer Windows Server 2012 R2 Multi-Failover clusters and highly available VM’s.
- Windows Server 2016, 2022 and Azure Active Directory Administration and certification services.
- Office 365 Services: Azure ADSync, One Drive, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange Online.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner/Solution Architect.
- AWS Services: VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, FSx.
- Network Infrastructure configuration and design.
- Experience in Open-source Platforms.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership and managerial skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Confident in managing and developing the IT technical functions. Ensure the core technology components appropriate for supporting our current and future business needs.
Kingdom of Bahrain