- 1 – 3 years of experience in reporting and workforce management.
- BSc in Management Information Systems or Business Administration / Engineering / or any other related field.
- Strong data analytics and creation of reports.
- Experience in automating tasks/reports that are manual to reduce cycle time and defects.
- Computer Literate and proficient user of MS Excel, and understanding call center statistics.
- Knowledge in VBA, macros, linked data, pivot charts tools, design tools, BI tools.
- Experience in developing dashboards, and understandable reports and useful visualization.
- Telecom experience is preferable.
- Develop and distribute contact center reporting.
- Modify, revise and update scorecards, dashboards, and other reports.
- Responsible for data integrity, accuracy of all reporting requirements.
- Analyze report information (Intraday, etc.) to measure effectiveness of workforce schedules and recommend adjustments Responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting trends on AHT, call volume, training completions and all pre-planned shrinkage.
- Analyze trends and provide recommendations that will impact schedule bids, forecasts, pre-planned shrinkage.
- Analyzes data to ensure integrity and structures data to help support or provide business recommendations i.e. performance metrics.
Data Analytics Officer