We are looking for candidates to forecast the anticipated workload using historical data, knowledge of business trends and even upcoming marketing campaigns. S/He monitor service levels to determine if customer transactions are meeting or exceeding agent availability. Then they can make real-time adjustments to agent schedules to meet higher-than-expected demand to take advantage of opportunities to lower costs. Schedules are then created that place the right contact center agents to meet service level goals throughout the day.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- BSc in Management Information Systems or Business Administration / Engineering / or any other related field.
- Experience 2-3 years in workforce planning and management
- Strong data analytics and creation of reports.
- Experience in automating tasks/reports that are manual to reduce cycle time and defects.
- Computer Literate and proficient user of MS Excel, and understanding call center statistics.
- Knowledge in VBA, macros, linked data, pivot charts tools, design tools, BI tools.
- Experience in developing dashboards, and understandable reports and useful visualization.
- Telecom experience is preferable.
Closing Date: 21st April 2022