We are looking for Workforce lead who are responsible to prepares and produces work volume and staffing forecast dashboards, as well as comparative data on results vs. forecasts, identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions. This position provides workforce management scheduling and load balancing requirements for work peaks and valleys. The Workforce Planner makes adjustments and recommendations for optimizing scheduling to maximize service and quality.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business operations or equivalent
- 5+ years of successful forecasting and planning experience, with strong talent management and/or operations background, preferably in a high-demand production environment. (Telecom / E-Commerce)
- Experience using software to build and maintain complex forecasting models.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Fluent in both Arabic & English
Closing Date: 21st April 2022