- Concluding contracts, completing tenders, and ensuring that all purchases conform to the required specifications and at competitive prices with the specified times.
- Receiving and reviewing all contracts and tenders through the automated system prepared for this purpose.
- Review and correct the list of qualified contract and tender holders and exclude those who are not qualified.
- Ensure that there is no duplication in the contracts concluded and review the payment statements and match them with the official statements.
- Participate in the evaluation of major requests for concluding contracts and preparing responses for approvals.
- Verifying and examining the delivery dates of shipments, checking purchase orders and their connection with received bids, and making the necessary recommendations regarding them.
- Preparing reports on received resources and spare parts, preparing a timetable for purchases and supplies of materials and the date of their delivery, and coordinating with merchants regarding them.
- Review and verify invoices and receipt notices before passing them for payment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be Bahrani.
- Bachelor’s degree in the same field or Equivalent.
- Experience of 1 to 2 year in the same field is an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic & English).
- Project management skills.
- Computer Literate.
Purchasing and Contracts Specialist
Kingdom of Bahrain